Monday, February 25, 2013

Once and a Life Chance

Since I started playing softball, I had always dreamed about being able to go on past state softball to regionals or the world series. I finally got to live that dream in the summer of 2011. This was an experience that I had wanted to take on and was a goal. When we went to Burlington, I felt a special feeling that I had never felt before, with my team. The feeling you get when you do something good and feel all tingly. That was the feeling I felt. I knew we were going to go far I just did not know how far. When we won state that year in softball I felt like I was on top of the world. I was so excited I even cried. I knew that moving on to Regionals was a big deal and just wanted to go even farther. Though we did not make it past regionals I got to make awesome memories and become even closer with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment