Saturday, October 6, 2012

My Position

 When it comes to anything you really do you have a certain postion that you are appointed. For me ,on the softball field, I have many postions I play, but there is one postion that really screams Savanna. I play short stop and it is one of my favorite places to play and  be on the field. Short stop is the leader of the softball field. They appoint everyone where they are supposed to throw or what they are suppoused to do. The other reason I love playing shortstop is because you are like the ball magnet. Every thing is hit to you and you get the most action, out of any place on the field. Shortstop is one of my favorite places to play for the act that I get to be a leader and I get to make a lot of plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment