Thursday, October 18, 2012
Leadership
Everyday I walk down the hall I notice a paticular sign. This sign reads " All we need around here is someone who wants to show a little leadership." The reason I am writing about this sign is because it is a big role that most people do not want to fill. Now you are probally thinking what on Earth does this sign have to do with softball, well let me tell you. In about any sport you have to have leaders on the floor, court, field, ect. Now if you don't have a leader in sports usally people will get down on themselves because they do not have someone to cheer them up, or they do not know what they are doing. The leaders responsiblity is way more than giving encouragement or explaining what to do, it making a differnce in your actions that you are doing. The reason why I am telling you this is because, on the softball field you have to have a leader wheither it is the catcher,pitcher, or shortstop. That's a big role to fill, but it one that you need to have for the sake of the team. Thomas Jeferson once said that " Whenever you do a thing, act as if the world is watching."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment