Sunday, September 9, 2012

Role Models

A big part of why I started playing softball was because of  a very particular person; this person is Jordan Barnett. Jordan is an amazing softball player and taught me a lot while being my coach. When I first saw Jordan playing softball, I told myself that someday I want to play just like her. Not only is she an incredible softball player,but she is also a good influence for young people. She has a great work ethic that has gotten her to where she is today. Not only that, she is also helping us try to get a softball program going in our high school so the people that share the same love as her can enjoy softball too.  Jordan has gone to college, but I still look up to her.  She has given me my drive to play softball in high school. She will always be my role model, not only softball, but everything I do in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment